i have installed win 10 in my acer aspire E5 573 31G2 . acer icon appears twice during booting.

Options
prabhash27
prabhash27 Member Posts: 1 New User

after installing win 10. the startscreen shows acer logo twice and takes time to boot.

current bios version is 1.31.

in the update section of acer website new drivers are available, since i am worried about updating the bios to the recent version i would like to get info on bios update with this particular product.(bios update showing nvidia support and all !!!!)

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,150 Trailblazer
    Options

You could try a simple fix like disconnecting the laptop from mains, take out the battery and press power button for few seconds. Reconnect everything and reboot.

Updating BIOS is not same as installing normal drivers, you should prepare for BIOS recovery in case updating fails and brick your laptop, if you are not familiar with BIOS recovery, you should get it done by a professional.

• PMiner
    PMiner Member Posts: 180 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    the Acer logo usually flashes during boot for me, and I don't find this to be a problem. however, if you would like to update your BIOS, you can do so (carefully) from here. As long as you follow the directions, you should be fine though.