aspire e1-571 keyboard touchpad microphone speaker stop working

Options
sandeep5363
sandeep5363 Member Posts: 4 New User

i have acer aspire e1-571 laptop. one hinge of laptop is damaged so i remove all screw of laptop and i open  the laptop. then i remove keyboard touchpad screen connection cable microphone and speaker. when i attach keyboard touchpad screen connection cable microphone and speaker.then all these stop working only display work. the other parts which i remove stop working.

Best Answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

For all three of those to not work anymore after you disassembled the laptop and touvhed the motherboard makes me believe that something hardware related happened.

I more thing to try is shut it off, unplug and remove the battery, hold the power button down for 30 seconds.

Plug it in and try it.

Answers

• philetus
    Options

Did you remove them from the screen or the motherboard?

I would try reinstall the touchpad driver and the audio driver first.

Then I would disassemble again, paying close attention to connections and grounds.

It's also easy to short things out with static from your body.

• sandeep5363
    Options

Yes I remove them from motherboard. And attached all items as they are there before. I only remove keyboard, touchpad, wifi card, speakers, micrphone and display connection cable. And Now only Display work other all items keyboard, touchpad, wifi card, speakers, micrphone stop working. Keyboard don't work even in booting time. After booting when windows starts just before the windows account open the function key of keyboard work. that time i can only adjust the brightness of the pc. this key works about 4 or 5 seconds till windows desktop appear then it again becomes dead.

• philetus
    Options

When you replaced the mic and speaker wires on the motherboard, could you have put them on the wrong connector. They will interchange.

2016-09-01_1129.jpg

• sandeep5363
    Options

No I put them on the correct connector. it is not only issue of speakers and mic. the keyboard touchpad bluetooth and wifi also not working. Suggest me what i do ? please help me.

• philetus
    Options

Did the wires go through the hinge you repaired? Could you have pinched them when you reassembled? I'm hoping you didn't short out anything when you were touching things on the MB.

• sandeep5363
    Options

No, the wires are not close to the hinge which  i repaired. one thing which i want to tell you that when i connect my laptop with an external speakers, then the speakers don't work but these speakers works well when i connect it to another pc. so the problem is that the external devices is also not work with its inbuilt devices.

what i do ? please  help me.

• philetus
    Answer ✓
    Options

For all three of those to not work anymore after you disassembled the laptop and touvhed the motherboard makes me believe that something hardware related happened.

I more thing to try is shut it off, unplug and remove the battery, hold the power button down for 30 seconds.

Plug it in and try it.