acer e1-572 log in issue

Options
Nymph
Nymph Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello Everyone,

I have been using my acer aspire E1-572 since November 2014 and today when I switched on and logged in, I got a message saying I could not. Unfortunatly with all the jargon I cannot recall the exact wording of the message but it is a huge cause of worry, as this happened to my last acer. With my last acer I would sporadically get error log in messages saying failure to load user profile. I had the problem fixed as it was due to a corrupt user profile, only for it to happen again a year later. My latop really did die a death then, despite having anti virus software etc. 

This time however the message is different. I am even more careful about downloading things from the internet, pages I visit and also have malwarebytes. I am unsure if it is the same problem but I am terrified nontheless! I can't go through the nightmare of losing all my work again and being without a laptop.

As a side note, why does this keep happening? Before I moved to acer I had an HP and never encountered such problems.

Any insight?

Answers