acer aspire es1-512 display driver

robiblk
robiblk Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi! I have an ACER ASPIRE ES1-512-C9VL laptop with Celeron N2940 proc. and i am using windows 7 32-bit. I cannot find a working display driver for it. Can you, please help me? I've tried the driver wich I found on this forum, but it does not work for my N2940... Thank you.

Answers

• JordanB
    JordanB ACE Posts: 3,729 Pathfinder

You could always use the Intel driver update utility if you would be more comfortable with that.  Or just let Windows update install the latest WHQL driver.  If you currently have an intel graphics driver installed, you may have to go to device manager to uninstall/delete it.  That should cause windows to look for latest certified driver in window update.

Edit: removed driver link as it was not compatibile with windows 7 and OP's system....as per release notes.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • robiblk
    robiblk Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you!

• SARHANE
    SARHANE Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi! I have an ACER ASPIRE ES1-512-C9VL laptop with Celeron N2940 proc. and i am using windows 7 32-bit. I cannot find a working display driver for it. Can you, please help me? I've tried the driver wich I found on this forum, but it does not work for my N2940... Thank you.