Text turns purple when scrolling?

Options
Raphi
Raphi Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives

Hi Everyone- Brand new E5 575G 53VG. Two very weird problems. One is that all black text turns purple when scrolling. Two is that greens and yellows are slightly vibrant and washed out at the same time- noticeably more than other colors.

Help?

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

To help you troubleshoot the issue, please follow the instructions mentioned below:
    It seems to be the issues with your display driver are outdated, or needs to set the screen resolution according to the monitor. So first of all try to set screen resolution, to do these find the link given below:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Change-the-Screen-Resolution-on-a-PC

If issue persists, press ‘Windows key + R key’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and hit Enter.
    - Now find ‘Display adapters’ and select it to right click ‘Properties’
    - Click on ‘Driver’ tab and select ‘Update Driver’ and wait for some time to finish installing.
    - Restart the computer.

If issue persists, please uninstall the display drivers and restart the system and let the drivers get installed automatically or you can visit the Acer website to download and install it.

Hope this will help you.

• Raphi
    Raphi Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

Thanks!

That fixed the purple bleed, but my greens are still way too bright.

• SOlidwire
    SOlidwire Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Monitor Acer XF270H. New monitor less than 3 weeks old.   I have the same problem with text turning purple and becoming brighter when scrolling. I checked for new NVIDIA display drivers but there are none. The display drivers are dated 12/24/2019, so less than a month old. Any Ideas of what else to resolve this issue?