Supplier details required.

Options
Vinay290
Vinay290 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi.. I'm Vinay. Recently, I purchased a laptop of model:Aspire E5-575G-53VG from USA. In transit, The outer body casing got damaged. I tried in India for casing, but it is not available. Could anyone suggest where I can get the body casing of this laptop in USA...

Answers

• laurent_14
    Options

Hi Vinay,

Could you specify the parts that you need? E.g. posting some pictures. Thanks.

France
  • laurent_14
    Options

Thanks for the pictures! There is normally an insurance included with the shipment. Did you contact the seller?

In all cases, I give you the part numbers of the external covers (display and bottom):

Spoiler
    60.GDZN7.001COVER.LCD.W/O.ANT.BLACK (the back of the display)
    60.GDZN7.003COVER.LOWER.BLACK (bottom)

As I didn't find these parts on US online shops, I would try from US Acer Store since they write:

Spoiler

19. International support:
    You must comply with all applicable export laws and regulations if You export the product from the United States or Canada. Acer does not accept for return any Products not purchased through the Acer Store at https://store.acer.com/en-us/. Customers outside the United States are responsible for paying all freight and brokerage charges incurred in shipping, importing/exporting and receiving replacement products and parts and for arranging and paying for the shipment of any defective part(s) back to Acer. All international customers are responsible for all customs duties, VAT, GST and other associated taxes and charges.

France
  • Vinay290
    Vinay290 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Thank you for providing the models. COuld you please provide the store details in which I can get these parts. This information helps me a lot.