Laptop fixing audio

Options
paul2752
paul2752 Member Posts: 5 New User

My laptop s E5-571P-59QA with Windows 10(updated last year). I bought it around 2014 winter. 

I started to have audio problem from this late April; I couldn't hear anything from laptop unless I use my earphone. 

I was in college and the IT department told me it is a hardware problem because none of diagnosis worked-reinstalling soft ware driver, configuring sound etc etc. 

Then I contacted Acer live chat and I was told that its out of warranty. He also told me I need to pay fee just for call support??? 

Is there anyway to fix it on my own>

Answers

• benton582
    benton582 Member Posts: 213 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

You may be able to manually fix it, however, you need the staff here to provide if the card is removeable/replaceable, and give you the specfic parts link, since I do not have access to that data. After that, you should find someone who can replace it for you, or figure out how to easily do it yourself. The part that probably needs to be replaced is the sound card.

• paul2752
    paul2752 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Is it possile to know if it's removable or not with model/serial number?

• benton582
    benton582 Member Posts: 213 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

You already provided the needed info, all we need to do is wait for a Acer Staff/HR Volunteer to show you what parts you need/see if you can replace it, I cannot do so because I don't exactly know where I can find the specfic part for the computer.