[E1-571] Lag when recording videos.

Options
HamadNawaz
HamadNawaz Member Posts: 22 New User

Hey everyone! I'm an old user of Acer E1-571 And I love Acer products. Recently, I have upgraded my HDD to 1TB since the original one (500GB) stopped working. Whenever I record videos using Bandicam, it lags, I also used Fraps but it's not lagging as much as Bandicam. Product owners just started updating them, and since I'm having a hard time configuring the settings according to my Laptop's specs.

[b]Specs:[/b]

•Intel HD 4000.

•Intel Core I3.

•4.00 RAM.

•32 Bit operating system.

•CPU 2.50 GHz.

•Windows 7, SP1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommend me any good Video Game recording software or reply down with the Configuration of Bandicam people! I used Bandicam before and here are the results when it wasn't updated;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNSdI_tykg

I usually play Gta Sa Multiplayer on a server called Los Santos Roleplay, I recorded and uploading the video Six months ago and It didn't lag at that time. When I play the game with even ENB series on, (A mod that changes the graphics of a game) it doesn't lag that much, 50 to 30 FPS, and when I turn off the mod, I get 98 to 64 FPS.