E1-571-33124G50Mnks lcd screen replacement

mcmyst3r
mcmyst3r Member Posts: 22 New User

I am purchasing a new lcd screen for my Acer aspire laptop, i have found a good looking and cheap screen on Amazon and i need to be sure that it will fit in my laptop, here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TQC3BG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2J2RVYEZZOYEY

i would love to know if this screen will go good with my laptop.

Here is my screens specs that it has written on the back(the broken/original screen)

Manufactured: 12/43 

Model No: B156XW02 v.6

AU Optronics

MADE IN CHINA (Z40)

H/WSmiley SurprisedA F/W:1

I was most worried because my screens model number says v.6 and the one on amazon says v.0, so thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,086 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Yes, it will work, looks better gamut in this model(60% against the current 45%).

• mcmyst3r
    Thanks allot man! Smiley Happy
  • Hello,

Sorry brummyfan2. Hmmm... but the location of the LVDS connector is different:

From the rear side:

• B156XW02 V6 is on the left
    • B156XW02 V0 is on the right

The picture of the website is wrong according to the part number. You should contact the reseller to be sure.

PS: Be careful with the pictures posted on Amazon or eBay. You must see the sticker with the full part number.

France
  • OMG Smiley Mad I do appologise to OP and you Laurent_14, I should have checked that thoroughly, kudos for you Laurent for the correction, Thanks.

• Hi brummyfan2,

Don't worry, everybody make mistakes... me too!Smiley Happy

You should also check on your side because it is very difficult to find the right information. Two opinions are better than one. The part number is located on the PCB (converter) too.

PS: Thanks for your many kudos!Smiley Wink

France
  • mcmyst3r

Do you mean the 40 pin connector or the wire that goes to the top part?

• Hello,

Yes but the 40 pin connectors are located on the lower part of the LCD panel and not on the top part.

France
  • mcmyst3r
    Actually the 40 pin connecter is in the exact same place as my screen but the other connector on the right is on my screens left.
  • Hello,

A picture is better than a long speech so see attachment.

France
  • mcmyst3r
    Did you go to the link in my original post? It shows that the screen is a v.0 but its video connector is in the same place as the v.6....
  • Hello,

Yes Smiley Happy and I wrote:

"Sorry brummyfan2. Hmmm... but the location of the LVDS connector is different:

From the rear side:

• B156XW02 V.6 is on the left
    • B156XW02 V.0 is on the right

The picture of the website is wrong according to the part number. You (mcmyst3r) should contact the reseller to be sure."

France
  • mcmyst3r
    I have already cancelled it thanks Smiley Happy