Aspire E5-571G-55TR screen upgrade to FHD

trstalker
trstalker Member Posts: 4 New User

Hello! I want to upgrade display of my E5-571G to FHD IPS screen. I read a similar theme in our forum and I want to learn type of my eDP cable: 1 or 2 lane? I have some information:

• Current display model: B156XTN04.1
  • Serial number: NXMLCER007
  • Full model: E5-571G-55TR (6GB, 840M 2GB)

If the cable will be 2 lines, then I think that the best solution - set LP156WF6-SPB1 display and enjoy life Smiley Happy

Thanks for answer!

Best Answer

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,016 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hello,

You already read the topic and have all needed informations.Smiley Happy

As I said the eDP cable is the same for HD and FHD panels (only one cable). The panel stated is compatible according the list of the webpage. So no problems, you can upgrade your screen.

France

Answers

• laurent_14
    Answer ✓

Hello,

You already read the topic and have all needed informations.Smiley Happy

As I said the eDP cable is the same for HD and FHD panels (only one cable). The panel stated is compatible according the list of the webpage. So no problems, you can upgrade your screen.

France
  • trstalker

Thanks for answer, friend! So I can now order LP156WF6-SPB1 (Or is there a more interesting model of FHD IPS display?) Smiley Happy

• laurent_14

Hello,

You can look in the list of compatible models. I would choice Samsung LTN156HL06-C01 (16.7M color 8-bit - PLS) but that depends of your budget. The Samsung PLS technology is similar to the LG IPS technology. Of course you can also order LP156WF6-SPB1 (262K color 6-bit).

France
  • trstalker

Very interesting variant, thanks a lot! I chose and ordered it display from Samsung, will report on the results of operations in a next message Smiley Happy

• trstalker

Hello! I did it Smiley Happy But still chose display from LG (LP156WF6-SPB1), because it has a matte surface. On the display from Samsung (LTN156HL06-C01) I always saw my reflection that I did not like very much, so the choice was obvious. Installation is very simple, you need only remove the body case and unscrew 4 screws. The result is simply magnificent!

Thanks again for your help in this difficult choice! Smiley Happy

• laurent_14

You're welcome

... FHD is an other world! Smiley Happy Thanks for your feedback.

France