Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-76YK?

Options
johndoesaur
johndoesaur Member Posts: 3 New User

Recently, the Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-53VG (http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-NVIDIA-Windows-E5-575G-53VG/dp/B01DT4A2R4) has been available for sale on Amazon. There is to be an i7 variant (with all the same specs besides the Skylake chip) and the product page says it'll be available on May 15th. It's the 24th and I can't find any mention of the i7 variant anywhere. I've looked on the acer product page and I found the i5 model but I didn't find anything for the i7 variant. If anybody knows any news about its release, please shoot a response.

Best Answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wouldn't be the first time Amazon listed a laptop that won't be available in the U.S. Searching the model number brings up Sunnex and a couple foreign links.

Probably the only way to know for sure is to pre-order it.

Answers

• philetus
    Options

The link you posted is unavailable and the link I found doesn't mention an i7 varient.

• johndoesaur
    Options

Sorry, for some reason, the link added a parentheses. This should work: http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-NVIDIA-Windows-E5-575G-53VG/dp/B01DT4A2R4

• philetus
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wouldn't be the first time Amazon listed a laptop that won't be available in the U.S. Searching the model number brings up Sunnex and a couple foreign links.

Probably the only way to know for sure is to pre-order it.

• johndoesaur
    Options

That's what I figured. Thanks for responding! Hopefully, it will come out soon enough.

• dansullivan
    dansullivan Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I pre ordered this laptop yesterday, hopefully will hear something about it shortly. Let me know if you figure anything out!