windows upgrade to 10 reverted back to 8.1 now most everything that was working fine no longer works

Options
ladagosta
ladagosta Member Posts: 1 New User

so very disappointed i had just gotten my computer to the  point i had all the bugs fixed and it was functioning the way i wanted it to.. then i had to go to that stupid little pop up for windows 10 after ignoring it for over 6 months why on earth did I go and do that after finally getting my laptop where i wanted it .

forced me to remove the second account and stick to only an admin account cause i had to log in numerous times and it became annoying to enter a pin every time..

i dont have any cds with any information on it to fix soluto or to update my software and help trouble shoot where my issues are

I hate windows 10 too much junk and change.. didnt work was slow as all get out and now after a year of tweaking my laptop; it is lost cause it is worse off than when i bought it..

I should never update i wish i had known how to turn off that blasted pop up asking me to update and it kept trying to download..

forever hating the new stuff want it back to the original 8.1  

but how i dont have any software disc

does any one know how to get the stuff back on it ,,, i am old school used to inserting a disc and recovering  not sure i have a thumbdrive large enough to hold all my data on it  either 

Also I tried to post in the windows 10  forum but it will not allow me to reply so i am stuck here  my more detailed information on my computer is  System Serial Number: NXM81AA0253420CABD6600 and also discovered preforming a Belarc Advisor scan that one of my memory cards is not recognized not sure if this is due to windows 10 or not but i will check next time i shut down and see if it just needs to be reseated .. I HOPE this is a night mare and very disappointing to say the least and being polite about it 

Answers