aspire m looses internet connection since purchased

Options
DrJoeRoss
DrJoeRoss Member Posts: 1 New User

I have an Aspire | M     it has never reliably connected to the internet!

It drops the connection if I am wired or wireless. Then it will not connect unless restarted and tonight not even then.  It did this from the day I got it.  I sent it back to ACER,  which I should not have done,  they should have given me a new computer.  They said it needed a new hard drive (WHICH MADE NO SENSE!).  They put that in and I had to restore all my work,   It worked for a few weeks and then the disconnects started again.  AT this point it is the worst laptop I have ever owned. I paid over $600 for someting that has never worked.  

On top of that the mouse pad never works well.

The mouse pad is the "all one piece design"  to click it you have to get your finger in the far left bottom edge or frequently it will not respond.  The two issues are enough to drive you crazy. 

I bought this 10-6-13 nearly 2 years ago so ACER can blow me off but it has NEVER worked and they never fixed it. At this point I have no idea what to do. If they can make the damned Lan Adapter work, I can live with the crappy mouse but I refuse to be stuck with a $600 LEMON. 

CAn anyone offer a recommendation?

Joe