acer e5-575g-75d7 the screen is freezing suddenly!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Ali-Zeraatii
Ali-Zeraatii Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

sorry for english

acer e5-575g-75d7 the screen is freezing suddenly!!!!!!!!!!

please help me. i have changed my windows but the problem is not repair.is it software problem or not?

Answers

• Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

Would need more information to even have a clue on what to suggest. Feeze how and doing what? How recent an issue?

I've seen everything from hard drive getting ready to fail to over heating issues cause this kind of issue.  How long have you had the system?  Lots of hours on it?  Does it do this both on battery and when plugged in to wall? Have you tried to pull up computer status too see if something like hard drive at 100% workload or CPU at max load? More feedback really needed to recommend a solution.

• Ali-Zeraatii
    Ali-Zeraatii Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    The system freezes while the screen is a stable and it doesn’t change. None of buttons even ctrl+alt+del of the keyboard doesn’t work and just holding the power button the laptop shuts down. It doesn’t matter either plugged in or with battery. I’ve got this problem since I’ve purchased it. I have it for about a month. When I turn it on the HDD goes for a moment and then it runs normally but when it freezes HDD and CPU where normal condition.
  • Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

That should go back for repair or replacement. Too new for that to happen.