acer e5-571g touchpad driver problem and wireless problem

Options
mahdi99
mahdi99 Member Posts: 2 New User

last week, i bought an acer e5-571g  the touchpad is working. but i want to install synaptics or elantech to scroll with two fingers i tried to install these two programs from the cd( it doesn't work) i also install them from acer website and from synaptics website it doesn't work also.(i tried this with windows 8.1 and windows 10).

I also have another problem: the wifi suddenly becomes limited with that yellow triangle and return normal after few minutes, at the same time the Internet normally works with the smartphone (I reinstalled windows10 but the two problems are not resolved)

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,157 Trailblazer
    Options

Can you tell us the make of your touchpad and the version of the driver, you can find out from Device manager, while you are in Device manager, find out the Wi-Fi card make and the driver version(right click Wi-Fi, Properties and Driver).

• mahdi99
    mahdi99 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

the manufacturer of the touchpad is microsoft the vdriver is from microsoft version 10.0.10586.0(i installed synaptics but i unstalled it when it didn't work)  and the manufacturer of the wifi is Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. the version of the driver is 10.0.0.321