Touchscreen not working on E1 510P

Options
Buttons0226
Buttons0226 Member Posts: 1 New User

All of the sudden my touchscreen won't work and when I go into Device Manager , HID as told, I don't even have touchscreen as an option anymore to enable or disable.  I have had Windows 10 for months and it had been working fine.  Finally tonight I did a system restore back to factory settings and still it doesn't work and no touchscreen opton in Device Manager, HID....Please help!  So frustrated.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,627 Trailblazer
    Options

What process did you use for a factory-restore?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• quimond
    quimond Member Posts: 12 New User
    Options

I have the exactly same problem since 2 day. Touchscreen doesnt work. Im also on windows 10. Before that, its always work good. Also, my camera isnt working since the same time then touchscreen. I try to update drivers, uninstall it, diagnostic, read forum and other stuff without be able to do anything. Also I realise that in my peripheric manager I have 2 bus USB un-recognize . Have you find a solution ????? thanks

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,627 Trailblazer
    Options

To both Buttons & Quimond---If your systems seemed to be running OK on Win10 at some earlier date, a Win10 update installed since that earlier date might've caused these issues.

Accordingly, I suggest that you search for a *restore point* in control panel that you think might immediately pre-date when these problems started. The Windows update process usually creates these *restore points* when updates are installed. Then try to restore your system to this earlier date AND disable automatic Win10 update process.

If the problems are resolved at the earlier restore point, then check for and install updates manually until you find the specific update number(s) causing these problems.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ