System interrupts High CPU usage on Acer Aspire F5-573G

bobeb
bobeb Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi all, I am using a Windows 10 Home on an Acer Aspire F5-573G laptop. A proccess which is called 'System Interrupt' is using about 10-15% of CPU all the time. I've installed all the Windows updates and all the drivers as well but the problem is still not gone.When I'm running any "heavy" application like any pc game or Blender 3D CPU goes up to 99% and the system becomes really slow.I've also disabled all the sound effects and turned off the Microsoft Search service but it didnt help either.
Would anyone have any suggestions of what should I do in this case?
Thanks in advance.

*(Aspire F5-573G: i5-7200U/GTX950M+Intel HD 620/8GB RAM/SDD 256GB+HDD 1 TB)

Answers

• bobeb

UPD:

When you disable the Realtek High Definition Audio in Device Manager System Interrupts CPU usage goes normal (0.5%-1%)1.png

• SRoliS
    SRoliS Member Posts: 1 New User

I had the same problem with my Acer Aspire E5-575G.

You don't have to disable that driver, just change a number in Regedit, then restart.

I found the solution here, don't forget to thank the guy from there:

https://community.acer.com/t5/E-F-and-M-Series-Laptops/Acer-aspire-e5-575g-system-interrupts-high-cpu-usage/td-p/486198/page/13

There is also a video,(from the next page in the previous thread) it's in portugese, but you can follow easily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgqvApSSa4&feature=youtu.be

• bobeb

Thank you,it helped.

But now it jumps from 0% to 5% every ~25-30 seconds.Is it the same on your laptop?

Btw I think it's just ridiculous that users have to spend so much time to find a solution(if they'r lucky) for some really s**pid thing like that.How they ment to know what to do...

• Kierenji
    Kierenji Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have the same problem, I just bought a new Acer F5 573G one and a half week ago
    and when I opened my laptop last night and went on task manager, I saw "systems interrupts" for the very first time. I have never seen it in Asus laptops or at least not have it over 10%. I heard that this has happened in a lot of different Acer products. I wish Acer would really fix problems like these otherwise they would loose a lot of buyers.