Slow typing on my Aspire E5-474

sebastianc17
sebastianc17 Member Posts: 6 New User

Hey! I got some trouble with my new aspire e5-474 that I just bought. The thing is when I'm typing I feel a "lag" that bugs me a lot, its  a delay that occurs for like a second, when I miss a key and try to correct it feel so slow al laggish, Idk what is happening. I have fully updated windows 10, and all drivers are up to date (checked with the care center solution). I found this very weird because it cant be a driver issue, so its the processor lagging? It have an i5 6200u. for that kind of task should not be problems at all. I hope someone can help, thanks in advance 

Best Answer

• sebastianc17
    Answer ✓

I found the solution to my problem. It was so simple. I found that the touchpad was making the trouble.
    First I put the option Disable touchpad when a mouse is connected in the Elantech option, but it was getting signals of my palm resting while typing, so I turned the touchpad off with the action keys and voila!! the lag/delay was gone for good !! I just could not belive it, so I tested my theory and the results confirm it, was the touchpad making the issue. IF SOMEONE HAS A SIMILAR ISSUE YOU HAVE THE ANSWER RIGHT HERE. AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS..

Answers

• Hi,

Go to Control panel,Ease of Access, Ease of Access Centre, click "Make the keyboard easier to use", turn off filter keys at the next window, if it was already off, switch it On. HTH.

• sebastianc17

It didnt work at all. Could it be something else? Im getting mad about this, its annoying

• Hi,

Could you try disabling Windows Error reporting service, the method is in this link:http://www.thewindowsclub.com/wermgr-werfault-exe-application-error-windows

• sebastianc17

Sadly non of those methods works, I dont know what to do, the keyboard delays every now and then, its not a fix delay, it comes and goes, sometimes I can normally type and then the next second is slow and laggish again, IDK what to do really... I want to return the thing

[inappropriate content removed]

• sebastianc17
    Answer ✓

I found the solution to my problem. It was so simple. I found that the touchpad was making the trouble.
    First I put the option Disable touchpad when a mouse is connected in the Elantech option, but it was getting signals of my palm resting while typing, so I turned the touchpad off with the action keys and voila!! the lag/delay was gone for good !! I just could not belive it, so I tested my theory and the results confirm it, was the touchpad making the issue. IF SOMEONE HAS A SIMILAR ISSUE YOU HAVE THE ANSWER RIGHT HERE. AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS..