Problems with Acer Aspire s13 pixelated screen

Options
ranz
ranz Member Posts: 1 New User

Greetings Acer Community,

I'm hoping you can help with this problem I'm having with my Acer Laptop. So I've recently bought an Acer Aspire S13 Laptop with Intel core i5 (non-touch) from Amazon. It has been barely a week and I've been having this problem in which the screen would become pixelated or junked up especially while surfing the internet. Please see the image attached, has anybody else experienced this problem?

Capture.PNG

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

If this is happening regardless of what you are doing, ie: browsing the internet or viewing data from the local hard drive, the system may need service. Please contact Acer support from the info posted here:

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

• Red789
    Red789 Member Posts: 12 New User
    Options

Aspire   F5-573-55R7

Similar issues on-line using Firefox, several lines will have overwritten junk characters.  Is this a hardware problem and is there a diagnostic which can be run?

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

We don't have a diagnostic tool to provide but this looks like a hardware problem, especially if this happens regardless of what you are doing. Please contact Acer support from the contact info at the link previously provided. This number is available 24/7 for in warranty support. Hope this is helpful.