Need Recovery USB flash drive

bloodyharlan73
bloodyharlan73 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have a Acer Aspire E5-521-24PQ and I need someone that has the same laptop to be kind enough to make me a recovery drive for it. I have no problem sending flash drive and paying for shipping. The partitions on mine got deleted and I have tried and tried to recover the partitions but it finds so many files and I dont know how to do it. Please can some one be kind enought to do this for me.  Please reply as soon as possible.

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,049 Trailblazer

Hello,

You can also order/buy the factory recovery media from your Acer store.

France
  • bloodyharlan73

Yes I know that, I just cant afford $50 right now. I already have flash drive and thought someone may be kind enough to make me one.

• laurent_14

In this case, you can use Media creation tool and install all drivers and apps from the Acer support websites:

Your license key is embedded in the bios.

France
  • bloodyharlan73

I am sorry but I dont quite understand. Will this restore the laptop to like it was when it was bought new? Will all the software be there or just windows? Can you give me  alittle bit of directions? And again I think for your help.

• laurent_14

Will this restore the laptop to like it was when it was bought new?

No only Windows. You need the Acer recovery media to restore it like new.

France
  • bloodyharlan73

So is the Acer recovery media the same as the flash drive they offer? If anyone else reads this and is kind enough to make me the actual recovery drive, It would be greatly appreciated.  Just reply and we work out the mailing details.