My Aspire ES1-512 C59L has sound issues, it needs a booster, this is a windows problem, not ITunes.

Options
CJSpiritMedium
CJSpiritMedium Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I have used iTunes for my music for years, and when I installed it onto a laptop I purchased some 3 years ago, it "compresses" the main sound program which runs in windows 10, it's like it "semi-muffles" the windows sound system, so when the ITunes program is running, and even with the sound icon visible on the taskbar showing the volume of windows is at 100%,it still sounds a little quiet.......Is this a sound card problem, or maybe the wrong sound driver is installed, (this was installed direct from the ACER website), which would indicate an issue with the ACER sound driver program....... Maybe the Sound Card itself is faulty, and that the system itself is in need of a replacement. EITHER WAY, my first decision is to see what ACER can do about it.......do they have a program which I can download, then upload onto my system, then install it. WHAT IS ACERS THOUGHTS ON THIS........DO THEY SELL A NEW SOUND CARD FOR THE ACER ASPIRE ES1-512 C59L Laptop Computer ? Thank You CJSpiritMedium ~ (Chris Jones)