My Acer Aspire E1-470G wont turn on and no lights when charged

Options
sarahnk
sarahnk Member Posts: 2 New User
I really need help with this. Last week my laptop wont turn on without chargers on, and it can be solved by remove and replacing again the battery. Now, when I really need this to work, my laptop wont turn on, no lights when charged, even if the battery ran out it should be some yellow light blink for two or three times, told us to charge it. But there is no sign, I really afraid that this problem affect the motherboard or even the hardisk.

Pleaaaaseee help meeeeee.

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

Unplug the power and remove the battery, hold power button down for 30 seconds. Plug in and try to start laptop.

If it starts, reinstall the battery and see if it's charging OK.

• sarahnk
    sarahnk Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you for the reply but it really didn't work. My laptop wont start, even when I borrow my friend's same laptop charger. No changes at all, it still totally dead. ????
  • philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

If it was the Hard drive the laptop would still do something when you pushed the start button.

Does the socket where you plug in the power cord wobble if you move if you wiggle the cord?

It sounds like the power socket was loosing connection and finally lost it. It could also be something worse, but I would start there.