I need help with drivers, Acer's website drivers are too old "Aspire E5-571"

vanconker
vanconker Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I'm having serious problems with my laptop "Aspire E5-571",  it is a fast laptop, it runs BF3 in medium settings, i can play some good games, but i cant play the games that uses the source engine, for example tf2, half life, l4d2 etc,

BF3 needs a better performance pc Than source engine games, even my cousin's lap top that has a third generation intel core i3 processor is running source engines games better than my laptop...  my laptop has the same RAM as my cousin's lap top 4GB

i've realized that this source engine games doesnt run very well because of my drivers, there are plenty of new drivers for my intel cpu I5 5200U in the intel's website, but i cant install those duo to the fact that it is not a Acer driver...  anyways then i go to the acer website register my laptop in it, i seek for drivers and all i can find are OLD GRAPHICS DRIVERS from 2015...  i really want to instal new drivers for my intel 5200 U processor...   can anyone help me out?   maybe if i get those drivers, source engine games might run alot better!