I have a case that is not being resolved for 2 weeks already. Who else can help me?

Options
esperanzaa
esperanzaa Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

I have several issues with your company unresolved:

1)Misleading sales practices. the uinsurance that was sold to me does not cover water damages. I was told EVERYTHING was covered

2)I paid shipping over $100.00 and sent it to Ontario. (why no repair system in Quebec as you make business there?

3)I am nw supposed to pay for repair.

4) I called the number you gave me and after waiting for 10 minutes as all your agents were busy, Elvis answered.

• At the very beginning he was not willing to help me, he was simply giving me another number from the one you included on the email. 
  • I had to insist that this was the number YOU provided for the payment and that I had only 3 days to complete the payment or otherwise the computer would be returned without reparation.
  • After my 3 request, he put me on hold for 10 minutes and came back and said, ok I will take the payment.
  • I asked him for confirmation of the transaction, then he HUNG UP ON ME
  • I called again and spent another 10 minutes on hold trying to get through.
  • Finally another person answered. Antonio
  • I had to repeat all the information again, I asked why he hung up on me, he said he couldn't check that for me.
  • I repeated again the story
  • He said he would take the payment
  • He quoted me $295.00, and I said this was a wrong amount
  • He got upset because I remarked on this and said that was the amount on the system
  • I said I had spoken with another person previously who quoted me $255.00
  • He played dumb and said ok, yes its $255.00
  • I gave him my credit card number, name, expiration date and even the security code number
  • I felt VERY reluctant with this situation. Why he would give me a wong amount, insist on this being right and then just say ok to the second one. He sounded like he was charging WHATEVER
  • I asked him to transfer the call to a Supervisor. He said  the supervisor would say the same thing
  • I asked him for his name, he said he was not authorized to give his name so he gave me his ID number ***, which may be true or most possibly false.
  • He put me on hold for more than 15 min and then a supervisor came
  1. Diana, the Supervisor took the call
  • I had to spent more than 2 hours trying to clarify all the situation.
  • She put me on hold 5 times, each of this for 10 min or more. 
  • She said that her system was not working, which to me sounded just like an excuse.
  • I asked her to put on the line the person who took my credit card number and who was about to charge me a wrong amount.
  • She put on the line Elvis, who did not want to accept he hung up on me
  • She said they cannot call back a client when this happens which is ridiculous
  • He simply played dumb and washed his hands
  • I asked her to put on the like the person who took my number and quoted me for 2 consecutive times a HIGHER AMOUNT thn what he was supposed to
  • She said they could not be on conference at the same time which I think is a lie because she was able to do so at the first time with Elvis
  • I asked to quote me the right amount, she said the amount should be $241.49 an NOT the $299.00 OR the $255.00 that Antonio was about to charge me.
  • I explained that at no time did he volunteer to correct this mistake, it was ME who had to insist on veryfing this and speaking with a supervisor.
  • I said I had give all my credit crad information to him so to please proceed with the right amount charge, but due to the suspicious situation I would not give it again
  • She put me on hold again for a while, she said she was trying to see if the credit card information was on the system
  • she said she couldnt charge me and that the information was "erased" from the system
  • I asked her to ASK the agent to give her the information or where did my credit card number info was placed.
  • Since he was trying to charge me in 2 occasions a higher amount than he was supposed to I COULDNT TRUST ANYBODY THERE ANYMORE!!!
  • He had also lied saying he couldnt give his name and he gave me probably a fake ID. However, the Supervisor said they are not allowed to give the ID number as he diod and they are supposed to give their name.
  • So WHY DID HE LIE?
  • After all, she finally COULDNT RESOLVE ANYTHING FOR ME!
  • Even though she is a supervisor, she said she CANNOT give an email.
  • NOW ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND 2 PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY ARE FROM THE COPRPORATE OFFICE ARE NOT TAKING CARE OF MY CASE. THEY DO NOT PROVIDE A FULL LAST NAME, ID OR EMAIL ADDRESS.
  • EVERYTIME THE SEND AN EMAIL THEY SEND IT ON PURPOSE FROM A NO REPLY ADDRESS.
  • THEY CALL ME WHEN I CANNOT TAKE THE CALL
  • THEY ARE NOT OFFERING TO COMPENSATE FOR THE WASTE OF TIME
  • THEY ARE ASKING ME TO CALL A LONG DISTANCE NUMBER
  • NOW THEY ARE GIVING ME A DEADLINE AND SAID THEY WILL RETURN MY LAPTOP WITHOUT REPAIR, BUT WHY ARE THEY NOT ADDRESSING MY CONCERNS?
  • HYPOCRESY IS ALL ABOUT HERE.
  • THE 2 INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE AT LAST  PLAYING DUMB FROM YOUR COMPANY ARE DIANE & MARK.
  • PLEASE HAVE SOMEOME WITH HIGH AUTHORITY TAKE CARE OF MY CASE. I SHOULD ADDRESS THIS IN PUBLIC AT ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THE PUBLIC TO KNOW HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMERSIN REALITY.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• benton582
    benton582 Member Posts: 213 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

You know....Acer does have a chat system, which is much better. By phone is mostly very diffcult to provide data. Try borrowing a laptop and offer info there. You must have ALL DOCUMATATION. Which you probably have. I'm so sorry about your problem though, customer service can be a pain.

• PALMVIM
    PALMVIM Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Did you get it resolved?