How do i switch my radeon dual graphic in games

Options
Ram-teen
Ram-teen Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

hello 

i've bought an aspire E5-553G recently and now i have some problem with detecting my graphic. i tried AMD software , addintional graphic setting and power option, Bios , ... and none of them didn't work , it's a very bad problem that u can't use your main graphic !! 

help me please . 

Answers

• Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

It is supposed to be used only when the application requires additional graphic power.  When I had system on that (on nvidia now) the software package from AMD used Raptr which you could use to configure or force apps to run on the ATI discrete card instead of the co gpu on your CPU. Guessing if hardware shows operational in device manager your issue is in the configuration. 

• Ram-teen
    Ram-teen Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I have another problem either , my AMD softwre can't reconize my R8 445Dx graphic , and it is changed to radeon R7 M340 by software , when i change it from device manager , and update my graphic from there , my AMD softare got back to pervious version ! As i update that , main graphic change to M340 again !! And my touch-pad device is disabaled too !! I almost try everything to fix that , installing driver from begining .. and now i have a laptop without touch-pad and a worng graphic 's bios !!
    What should i do ?
  • Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

Sounds like you totally hosed up the drivers.  Your almost better off backuping up the data you want and restore to factory new and update from there.  You can fix them manually, would need to download the correct ones from acer, unzip then open the exe (unzip that with like zip7) and use the files inside that exe to manually install override the bad incorrect ones.