Hi Acer Aspire E1 572P will not come on. I have tried removing battery but still black screen. HELP.

Options
AndrewAgbarakwe
AndrewAgbarakwe Member Posts: 1 New User

Answers

• HeyRoxie
    HeyRoxie Member Posts: 27 New User
    Options

Hi Andrew ..

can you tell me what you were doing at the time it happen?  try removing the power supply, (unplug) and then the battery,, hit your start button a few times.. than plug it back in and replace the battery locking it into place.. than try and turn it on again but you are going to go in thru safe mode.. which means when you turn the device on you are going to tap the F2 key a few times.. you should see a screen which is a basic screen asking how you want to start.. if it is just 3 lines... please hit the F8 hit a few times and you show receive a menu with 4 to 8 commands.. if you get the full screen the top line.. REPAIR is what I woould select first.. it will start the system..

if you get the black screen again (which you may,, I got it 5 times)  repeat these steps.. next training the command.. start from last good configuration..

Once you are able to get into the system.. please go to your DEVICE MANAGER ,, and up are going to update a few drivers..

ONE.. the BOIS driver... TWO.. the DISPLAY driver..

there may be a few others ,, depending on what cause this.. when you go into the device manager any driver that is missing will be tagged// if you are ask to restart.. do it ,, You may have to repeat these steps a few times..

Let me know if this helps.. or if you need further assistance//