Help me determine which wireless driver is compatible for my acer e5 473 p3nz laptop.

Kim2312
Kim2312 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Can anyone tell me which wifi driver is compatible for my acer e5 473 p3nz laptop because there are so many wifi drivers in this, and i have no time to download it one by one because right after i know the driver ill also search for windows 7 version of that driver, i recently downgrade to windows 7. Also the Lan realtek, can anyone link the win7 version of it?

Additional info: None of the drivers from this site works, probably because its not compatible for my new OS

Answers

• techy
    techy Member Posts: 56 Troubleshooter

since you downgraded your OS from what was installed and acer web site does not show support for that OS I would go to realtek.com for your Lan driver, as for your wireless driver you need to look in your device manager under network adapters and see which one if at all your system is trying to install whether it be intel, broadcom, atheros as it could be any of these, the driver for 8.1 should work in windows 7.

another suggestion you could use is a program called slim drivers from slimdriver.com, this program will scan your system for its hardware and give you recommend driver updates and it will download them and install them, I have used this program and it works quite well and it is free of charge.

• KINDOFNERD01
    KINDOFNERD01 Member Posts: 3 New User
    i literally ad to start form the start with drivers, just about got the ethernet cable working for it, so if i download the windows 8.1 drivers should it work on my acer aspire es1522?