Help! Laptop screen is stuck on the acer explore Beyond limits page I have an aspire

Options
Diamonddarling
Diamonddarling Member Posts: 2 New User

This happened yesterday. I was trying to get my Skype worked up right? And then it just keeps freezing on pages, so I get frustrated and I'm going to be honest, I did at some point hit the screen and keyboard multiple times. When I restarted it with the button (kept holding it down till the screen went black) and then pressed the button again to put it back on, it would immediately go to the acer explore beyond limits, the fan goes on but the red flag is, is that usually when I set it up, it starts off with a black screen with the fan going on and then acer page comes and the loading rotating white circle comes on the bottom, in my case, none of that happened AND when I plugged the charger in it makes a higher noise than usual! Please help me, I got a million essays coming up

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

There is no telling what is wrong with it. It sounds like you broke or jarred loose something inside. 

The noise from the charger could be a short inside. You could have knocked the connector loose from the HDD, broke or cracked the motherboard, etc.Take it to a shop.

• Diamonddarling
    Diamonddarling Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

UPDATE! Now it says no booting devices? 

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

It will say that if the HDD is damaged or not connected correctly.