HOW DO I GET A USER MANUAL FOR MY ACER ASPIREES 15 LAPTOP

chsmi
chsmi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives

hOW DO i OBTAIN A USER MANUAL FOR MY NEW ACER ASPIRE ES 15 LAPTOP, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT ON MY WORK LAPTO AND NEED A MANUAL COPY I CAN PRINT

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew

If you are running the Acer OEM operating system, here is a link that shows how to access the user guide that is on the hard drive.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44/~/where-can-the-users-guide-be-located%3F

• Hunter-999-
    Hunter-999- Member Posts: 3 New User

Actually I need the REAL motherboard tech / service manual for the Acer IPISB-VR Rev: 1.01 motherboard. This post was a desprate shot-in-the-dark.

Why does Acer keep responding with the wrong / deflecting answer for the user guide. I know where the on / off switch is. I need the real manual used by techs to build and setup motherboard into computers. Specifications, settings, block diagrams, schematics etc...

There is no reason to keep these hidden. The vast vast majority of companies supply them. Acer is de-value their product by not releasing. My point is, by prevent me from being able to re-build boards and or trace issues means I have to avoid buy all Acer products, in order to provide my customer with reasonable and reliable customer service. I'll have to tell my customer to go find another brand of computer that does not use Acer parts cause they can't be fixed.

All you have to do is send me the PDF.

Why is that so hard?

hunter

[inappropriate content removed]

• LenInSebastopol
    LenInSebastopol Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Good point. I too have an Acer and find difficulty in getting a pin count for the memory for replacement. The only manual is the usual boring one, no pictures, regarding battery, all ***** stuff. How are we idiots suppose to learn without a real manual?
  • sojo
    sojo Member Posts: 3 New User
    the answer is simple without a manual you are forced to buy a newer product, planned obsolescence?