Everyone deserves to know

Options
ATOTEM
ATOTEM Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I bought a E-15 series, mod E5-551G-T1BP in PC Factory in my country 3 years ago (Chile). It seems to be a long time to talk about this problem, but i think that people diservs to know what is Acer before buying a computer or any electronic s#!t because things are not cause the exponential bad function of my notebook. When i bought, the machine emitted a very low sound of electricity. I heard at the time i was checking if had any problems of hardware o software. I asked to the manager if that was normal and he tell me that that noise was tipical for computers. I belived; probably the very first mistake. Weeks later the computer start presenting failures like no processing the graphics of a game properly when the requirements were far below the specs. Also my programs of edition stay stick, so i had to restart every time to run the program properly. There was one night that i worked all the night with no sleeping because this computer worked so bad. I restarted it at least 30 times in the night. I thought it was the OS (Windows 8.1, 64 bits), so i didn t go to claim it. So i didn t do it, i lost my 1 year warranty. Windows 10 appeared, i updated it expecting that my problems will go away, but when i did it my notebook present new problems, like desappearing some buttons from the interface, more frozen screen, and auto-restarts from nowhere. I updated it again but still the computer couldn t run the programs properly. All the time the programs closed, froze, and in the screen start appearing lines black and white lines, blinking. Throught the time those lines increased and appeared more and more. So i had to fix it, because i couldn t see anything. I sent it to Acer official technical service. They fixed it but after the 3 months warranty new screen problems appeared! I am so lucky. This time the screen go off and show me lines of all colors. To see again i had to shut down the screen putting the computer to sleep. That i do it pressing the "sleep" button or closing the notebook. Untill know i have that problems, so i can t take out my notebook because if a move the screen 1 milimeter the lines appear again. Even worst, while i am writting this start appearing squares of diferent colors on my screen, a new problem, wonderfull!! Anyway, some programs that i used from the other year now i cant used because my driver cant run it, that after a year using it "properly", know i cant even open it. That means bad greades because of Acer, thaks. In terms of quality, i belived this materials used to the exterior parts of the notebook are the worst, the weakest plastic ever know. And the manufacture horrible, it sound all the time and when the screen crashes the screen start emitting new sounds. I dont belive that in some times that i had only one page open in chrome with no other program or process (instead the antivirus) and the whole OS frozes, that means that i cant even open the task manager, it is fault of the OS. Problems that happen to anyone with a notebook of 3 years use: Battery, cables, mouse-pad, keyboard, etc... Nothing of that happened to me because i know how to look after a computer. I had a Sony Vaio before this s#$t and run perfect. That I had it for 5 years, thats great quality. I am not expecting any offer, i want to make people know about the REAL ACER products. I am planning to create a social campaing to destroy the sells of Acer at least here in Chile and I am sure i will achive it. This note, i bought it withthe savings of my life. When i buy a new computer i will not sell this, i am will destroy it with my own hands, and burn it until disappears. I still cant run programs, games (any installed game), watch videos, move it, hopefully touch it very slowly, etc; with a 1,9 Ghz processor, 2 GB video card and 4 GB RAM.

[edited to comply with guidelines]