E5-575g-53VG WHEA-Logger warning (possibly wifi card)

Options
2»

Answers

• Nico_2812
    Nico_2812 Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Options

Guys i have the same problem.... Acer E5-575G-53DY. Qualcomm Atheros wireless adapter cause me Whea logger with id 17... I partially resolved installing new drivers for all intel voices in device manager and reinstalling old driver for realtek pci-e... but after make pc go to sleep mode and return of it, i have 3-4 entries but if i run a game i have lot of that Whea logger voices that make after an 30-40 min a BSOD. Any news from Acer? Ah my BIOS version was 1.18 and i'm on Win10 version 1511

• Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

Odd I've never seen this on my E5-575G-527J. Must be related to some particular setup. Even made hardware changes, added a sata ssd hard drive in drive slot (has m2 ssd already), added 2tb 2.5 drive in DVD tray slot, upgraded display (ips) and use USB wireless mouse often. Difference in wifi card?

• Nico_2812
    Nico_2812 Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I have Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377... if i upgrade BIOS? There is 1.23 on acer site for This notebook.... Do you have the latest BIOS? Because i think its a compatibility issue (I'm on kabylake i5-7200U
  • mikee286
    mikee286 Member Posts: 37 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

To anyone having this problem still.  Acer seems to have released a new bios in march that at least for me has fixed this issue even on the latest drivers.  It has only been 2 days since I updated the bios bot no warnings at all in that time even with the newest wireless and ethernet drivers.

This partains to the acer aspire E5-774G-52W1 hopefully other models in the e5 series get a similar update to fix this.    I haven't waited long enough to be sure the bsod problem I was having has anything to do with this issue but we will see in a month or 2 if I don't get anymore blue screens

• keet
    keet Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    I bought my acer 2 days ago and from boot up I am receiving the error:
    A corrected hardware error has occurred.
    Component: PCI Express Root Port
    Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)
    Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1D:0x3
    Vendor ID:Device ID: 0x8086:0x9D1B
    Class Code: 0x30400
    I have the wifi Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter
    I chatted with warranty support online was told to do a restore - this seemed an odd suggestion as it was right from boot up that this error has been flooding my logs. My system also shuts down and reboots unexpectedly. Ive barely loaded anything. In mean I have requested the installation disks from them. Anyone suffering similar or have found a solution?
  • d2a3n4i5e6l7
    d2a3n4i5e6l7 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Tambien tengo el mismo error Acer aspire E5- 575G-301X
    Error de hardware corregido.

Componente: Puerto raíz PCI Express
    Origen del error: Informe de errores avanzado (PCI Express)

Bus:dispositivo:función: 0x0:0x1D:0x3
    Identificador del proveedor:identificador del dispositivo: 0x8086:0x9D1B
    Código de clase: 0x30400

La vista de detalles de esta entrada contiene más información.
  • galaxyguide
    galaxyguide Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I have a similar Problem. E5-575G-549
    The latest BIOS is already installed. 
    I tried to boot Linux (Ubuntu 20.04), after a couple of seconds, the laptop hang.

I have open the laptop and have checked the connector of harddrive and Ram. Nothing changed.
    After removing the WLAN Card the systems runs well.
    No problems with windows, no Problems with Linux.

Reinstalling the WLAN Card, the Problems appear again.

I have bought and installed a new WLAN Card with Connector: NGFF M.2 2230
    Everything is fine (WIFI 6 and BT 5 is working).