E5 575G bios logo has changed automatically

Options
Sourjyadeep
Sourjyadeep Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

when i bought this laptop the bios logo stated ACER explore beyond limit,like this picture Acer_AXC-605-ER30_UEFI-Boot-from-DVD-01.jpgI did not change anything on bios menu nor i updated it to the latest or any other version but the bios logo has change strangely now it reads only ACER,Explore beyond limit tagline is not there anymore... and i havent been changed any bios version .....this cange is really fustrating,never faced this kind of thing changing bios logo...now it reads onlly ACER like this pic Acer-Logo.png

this is my laptops specs given belowScreenshot (11).png

as i said i havent changed the bios its on V.1.12 version of bios since i got this laptop...though some days age i had a virus attack and had to hard reset ... and then clean installed windows 10 on lagacy and then again in uefi mode... but there was some problem on both of them,while playing games i did not get any lag,stutters but now after that virus attack and after clean windows install i am geeting lag and stuttering suddenly after palying about an hour 'system" process eats up all my ram resource to the fullest while the actual game is left with lesser ram causing lag and micro stutter which brings down fps to 40fps to 20 fps approximately... i have clean installed windows 10 thrice just to be sure ,,,ran memtest,memory diagonostic tool but there was no fault...i can still play games for an hour or so but after that i start to face lags... and i hadnt notice that boot logo thing which has been changed automatically,today i noticed it that it has changed and i was shocked to see that... so please reply to my thread cz i am getting helpless now...here are some more screenshots i am giving of ram management after lag stutter kicks in on the game ...... hope it helps in understanding the problem ... please do come up with a suggestion as this laptop is only two months old.....Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (2).pngScreenshot (1).pngwhen i started playing ram usage of bf3 was 1110+ cz i play on ultra settings with constant 40 fps.and i have been playing in this settings fromm the day i bought this laptop... and never ever faced any lag or stutter due to its GPU 940MX is goot at handling this game at 40 fps everthing maxed out even resolution scaling is set to 90 maximum it can be dragged on this game) with v sync on.as soon as "system" a.k.a Ntskrnl.exe increased bf3 alloted ram has been decreased fro 1000+MB to 700+mb causing lags.... and i have played bf4 on this laptop before that virus attack and some days back ... there was no problem ... and now if i play bf4 ram usage goes upto 98% with system hogging ram like insane 800MB ...and consequences are same as bf3 ... lag and stuttrting occurs...

please do come up with a soultion ...