E5-573G-57AB: Wifi works with reduced Speed. (From 5mb/sec to 10kb/sec)

Options
Masl
Masl Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey guys, 

i have a huge problem with my Aspire E15, correctly said, with my both. I bought two, for my father and for me.

After setting everything up, i noticed that my downloadspeed is a pain in the *****. The first updates were running with 10-20kb/sec. (As there is no possibility to check the downloadspeed of windows 10 updates. I started a download from my own root server with a gigabit connection and there i got the download speed via wifi.

Also i tried different wifi consumers at my home and they were all working fine. As in the Topic said, 5mb/sec should be the standard Smiley Wink

After 5 hours with a very kind lady at Vodafone's we figured out that my connection is fine, something has to be with the Notebooks. And they are both affected the same way... That really sucks Smiley Sad

With another Wifi Router I get an improvement to 1mb/sec, different Wifi Channels have no effect to the speed. 

It seems that only the downloadspeed is affected from this, at all times i can upload with 800kb to 1mb /sec

I really can't help myself anymore, Drivers were deleted many times and reinstalled the actuall ones from the acer database. 

But I really don't like that my old asus notebook runs faster in the net, than my new one Smiley Wink

P.S.: All B's stand for byte's not for Bit's Smiley Wink