E5-571G-51PC LCD upgrade

Options
NikiFor
NikiFor Member Posts: 26 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi folks, i'd like to upgrade the screen on my Aspire E5-571G-51PC from 1366*768p to a 1920*1080p screen but i don't know if is possible.

The reason is because i work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro and the interface scale is weird on 1366*368p

> First ten characters of the (S/N) = NXMRFEB005

> Model = E5-571G-51PC - 820M 2GB | Intel i5-5200u

Thank you, have a good day!

*P.S.: I'm from portugal, i can't find any LCD seller in my country.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,287 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi,

Could you please tell me the screen model name you have currently, to get the information, download HWinfo64 program and find out the model name, I have attached my screen name(highlighted) as an example.

Capture.JPG

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,144 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello,

Yes it's possible but I prefer to check again. I will give you all informations needed tomorrow.

France
  • NikiFor
    Options

Hello, I hope you’re having a great day.

So, HWiNFO64 indicates this:

Monitor Name (Manuf): LG Display   LP156WHB-TPA1

Capturar69.PNG

Thank you!

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

I have checked only 3 models but many others for you to choose,as for buying screens, I use touchandscreen.de , they are reliable but make sure you get a confirmation that they have the exact model you want in stock, send them an email and they will respond:https://www.touchandscreen.de/

I have attached the details below:

http://www.panelook.com/modelcompare.php?ids=20169,20475,26390,23481

• NikiFor
    Options

Thank you, one question, in your opinion which is the best panel to buy from those three?

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

I prefer BOE screen, I don't like Innolux-ChiMei, it's aTN panel, AUO screens are good but I haven't used this panel, it's also a TN panel, BOE which is a ADS panel (which is similar to IPS), TN panels have  poor viewing angles while IPS has good viewing angles. AUO and Innolux has higher Colour gamut(60%) while BOE has only 45%, as you do Photo editing it may be more useful to you, do your research thoroughly, go to any store and compare the screens, get more opinions from other members as well, if you are in any doubt you are welcome to post your question here.

• NikiFor
    Options

Thank you, i'll check one by one and compare.

I'll leave the thread open for one or two days to let someone say something.

Thank you again

edit: I don´t understand this : Response Time 8 (Typ.)(Tr+Td)

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

You are welcome, I don't think it's important as the response times are in ms, AUO  B156HAN01.2 also another good panel but hard to get:http://www.panelook.com/B156HAN01.2_AUO_15.6_LCM_overview_19049.html

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,144 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi NikiFor,

Here are the original LCD panels:

Spoiler
    KL.15608.021LCD.PANEL.15.6'W.FHD.NGL.EDP
    KL.1560D.011LCD.PANEL.15.6'W.FHD.NGL.EDP
    I found this model in the list of compatible: Samsung LTN156HL06-C01 (Glare (glossy) 16.7M colors and 72% gamma). It is available from this French reseller (located in the south of France) and he also ship to Portugal. If you need a French translator, don't hesitate. FYI, the eDP cable is the same for the HD or FHD LCD Panels.
    France