Black screen, no acer logo, hdd and fan spins Acer Aspire e5-571g

Razee
Razee Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello guys

I have an acer aspire e5-571g laptop.
The laptop is roughly ~1.5 years old,still with warranty (for atleast 3more months).I play a lot on it
Some weeks ago,my laptop started freezing. Tought something had crashed the OS, did a hard shutdown, I went to sleep.
Next day I started laptop, It did boot up fine, I browsed the web, did some music writing on it( nothing that would put hard pressure on the hardware itself). Then it suddenly freezed again, and it didn't booted up anymore, all it did when i powered was the hdd and the fan started to spin but after 2-5seconds they turned themselves of, but the power was still on.
We called acer support to ask if we can do something about it without actually taking it into a service. They said that there is a microbutton at the battery lock that need to be pressed for X seconds then I need to put the laptop to apower source then it should boot up. But it didn't.I only managed to get the boot logo once by draining the battery full empty but the acer logo only showed for around 10-15seconds before the system reverted itself back to the black screen.
Acer took the laptop, shipped it to their own service station (from Hungary to Czhech Republic) and i got it back yesterday, and now It does the same thing after 1day.
I do use the laptop for playing heavier games even thou it's not a gamer laptop it handles them fairly well, but gives up incredible amount of heat( gave, cuz they cleaned the fans, and after the service it cooled with much more efficiency)
Could heat dilatation be the culprit here? 
I appreciate any tips that you can give.
Sorted out the following things that CAN'T be the source of the problem:
-HDD (since my friend was able to get my sensitive files off from it and said it is in good condition)
-display( It can't be since there's no screen in HDMI and VGA cables aswell
-RAM( the machine would beep like crazy if it was the problem)
-battery ( tried to start without battery and on cable power source, it does the same)