Aspire E5-572G REBELLION?!

Options
dimitris
dimitris Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello everyone,

I have an E5-572G System Specs: i5 4210m GF840m 16GB Corsair Vegeance DDR3 1600MHz SSD Kingston V300 128GB.

So i have this laptop since August 2015 and the last 3 months im facing with a problem that randomly occurs. The problem is that laptop after my "normal" use and shutdown the next time i try to open it, it wont open and maybe it will open after 3-4 days even if i try to open it 200 times. As i said this happens randomly without any sign [changed thermal paste the first time this happened, disabled all sleep and hibernation, tried booting without battery and then plug it back and the opposite (worked the first time), lcd flex cable, plug a second screen, even checked for anything like virus xD that might cause the problem]. 

So when this happens laptop power led goes on fan the same screen lights for a second (without showing boot screen) then fan stops spinning , everything is dark for a couple of seconds (around 10-15) and the laptop restarts, everything goes like before (everything is black) exept that the second time it will stay like this without rebooting for hours. Also today that it opened after 3 days BIOS setting where 

restored to default (i didnt do anything) i dont remember if this happend the previous time.

The only thing i did today is updating the BIOS with the same, once more. Now everythin is back to normal but i think that this will happen again, and im asking if anyone has a clue or faced the same problem and has something to say or propose.

Thank you in advance for your time.