Aspire E1-572G power problems

Options
Gorlaher
Gorlaher Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
A big problem here. Everything looks like laptop taking not enough power from the adapter, quickly turning off when battery is unplugged and not charging it when battery is on (blinking power and charging indicators). Tried using another 19 V adapter with 6 A max current and the problem remained (worked longer though). Sometimes it turnes on and works well and shuts when i try to load video card with some 3d graphics and doesn't turn on afterwards. Could that be dry capacitors on the input (if there are some)? Doesn't looks like it's the adapter's fault, they are working well with another laptop and definately have their current with appropriate load (i checked). Moreover, the provbem seemed like it was accumulating during some time (some while ago it was enough just to reconnect the power adapter to fix the charging issue). Any ideas?

Answers

• Mono
    Mono Member Posts: 21 Networker
    Options

hai Buddy check the BIOS version and Update to the latest version 

For Checking the BIOS Version  Windows Key + r you will get a run bon in it Type "msinfo32" run it u can find the system info in it check the BIOS version and update the latest version form acer support site 

Thankyou

• Gorlaher
    Gorlaher Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Okay well i can't update BIOS without a stable power supply which is the problem in the first place. BIOS uodater tells me AC detect error.

• bashir3669
    bashir3669 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    thanks all