Aspire E1-531 Web Camera Disappeared

Options
bugrAvsar
bugrAvsar Member Posts: 3 New User

webcam error.jpg

Hi Guys 

My laptop's web cam has disappeared after I switched it back to factory settings .

I'm using Aspire E1-531 notebook. 

What should I do to fix my problem ? 

Answers

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Options

Hi bugrAvsar

Odd one that! Try the following:

Go back to device manager & click the "View" menu. Now select "Show Hidden Devices". Check to see if your webcam is there. If it (hopefully) is, right click, select Uninstall, now restart your laptop.

It will also be worth checking Acer Support  & try downloading the latest driver from there....

• bugrAvsar
    Options

I did exactly what you said but the problem still continues . I tried with crystal eye , suyin and cyberlink drivers but the result is always same . The error messages says  "No video capture has detected" or "Webcam not found"

Would you please send a direct link for download ? 

Aspire E1-531 / Windows 8 installed 

Thanks a lot 

• finlux
    Options

I've checked the Acer Support site for the E1-531 but bizarrely, there is no driver listed... However, if Windows cannot see the device, and it's not hidden, I'm thinking the webcam is at fault, maybe a loose or dirty connection?

• bugrAvsar
    Options

Actually it started to do this after I've installed windows 10. I installed windows 10 again then switched back to 8 , then tried every webcam drivers which are related to acer laptops but result has same . 

So thanks anyway . I'll leave this to offical technical service . Maybe those guys knows the solution . 

• finlux
    Options
    Good luck. Let us know the outcome....