Acer laptop E5 aspire

Options
mgazar
mgazar Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Dear Sir,

I bought an acer laptop at July 2016 from Best buy heartland Canada. (attached the receipt) Unfortunately the screen breakdown 4 month ago due to manufacture error

I contacted acer helpdesk who direct me to your distributer at Egypt Mantrac. I approached the distributer several times at office and via phone since Feb 2017 and they check the device and decide to change the screen free of charges as the laptop still at the warranty. They ask for some documents which I support but unfortunately, I miss the original receipt.

It took me 3 months to get receipt copy right now but your distributer isn’t reachable (email, phone, mobile) I checked your web site to confirm the following contact details:

Mantrac 

[removed address and contact information for privacy]
City: Cairo 

Again, this address is out dated and I need to contact the distributer to fix my mobile rather than starting the whole process again.

Acer laptop is a very good one but I faced a very poor customer experience that I can’t imagine one of the top electronic brands worldwide are showing to their loyal customers.

Please feedback with valid contacts to solve that issue

Best regards,

Mohamed El-Gazzar

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options

In-Warranty Support

Get help with your Acer product at any time day or night. Acer phone and chat technicians can assist with product setup, technical troubleshooting and general questions you may have about your Acer product.

Phone: 1-866-695-2237
    Available 24/7 - US and Canada
    Español Disponible

Live Chat: (Available 5AM-2AM CST - US and Canada): Click to Chat

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.