Acer e5 551g

IMYNHATEB
IMYNHATEB Member Posts: 10 New User

Good day , Why can not I install Windows 7 64bit sp1 a system uefi ? I have a license Windows 7 , my laptop is no DVD drive , with the usb drive can not set windows 7 , really want to set the mode uefi on GPT ,

there is no possibility to install Windows 7 64bit uefi on GPT , I'm not talking about old issues when away from the monitor just hurt your eyes , Thank you after updating the BIOS, it became normal - but installation windows 7 In simple mode still tired eyes , there is no way to install Windows 7 64bit uefi on GPT the appearance of the installation it just hangs at the beginning of the installation

before I had a laptop ASUS there are no such problems _

I used to think a lot better about such good company like ACER

what happened ? Why so bad begun to treat users

I also changed the drive 5400 to 7200, for some reason there is not much growth in this laptop, the other works faster, perhaps it's because the economy mode? canwas also beat and add a menu BIOS so that the user himself could disable such as integrated graphics? Why do I need two of the same?

built-in graphics card overclocking R7 even better than R265

Radeon r7 Spectre rops 8 tmus 24 shaders 384 , Gpu clock 554mhz(Overclocking  700mhz) memory 1066mhz 128bit 34gb.s GCN 1.2

Radeon r7 m265 rops 8 tmus 24 shaders 384 , Gpu clock 825mhz  memory 900mhz 128bit xx gb.s   GCN 1.1

can you like that? allow just disable one, why me two the same?

Thank you!

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Our OEM version of Windows 7 is designed to run on GPT. We are unable to provide support for running legacy operating systems in UEFI mode.

• acid96
    acid96 Member Posts: 2 New User

You just can't install Windows 7 on *pure UEFI, it will always get stuck on beggining of instlation due that EFI's Intel GOP driver is not compatible with Windows 7 vga.sys driver. That's why when you switch to Legacy mode you see that Intel GOP X.X.XXXX string in BIOS's infromation tab changes to NVIDIA VBIOS.

* - means that it's under full UEFI without CSM support enabled, Acer laptops do not have this feature, probably not implemented or just hidden.