Acer aspire e5-572g-58ky limited connection.

Options
bogdann
bogdann Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I tried the wifi, but still is not working.
I tried direct cable, but still fails.
I kept the text "Limited".

Answers

• Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Options

Hi

Try updating your Wi-Fi driver and also unistall your Anti-Virus if expired (it can be a firewaal issue):

Wireless LANAtherosWireless LAN driver10.0.0.285226.3 MB2014/12/09Descargar
    Wireless LANBroadcomWireless LAN driver6.30.223.234186.1 MB2014/12/09

Descargar

You can also try a Winsoc Reset:

Winsock Reset in Windows 8 and 8.1

1. Move the mouse to the upper right-hand corner of the screen to make the vertical menu bar appear. Click Search.

2. Type “cmd” in the search bar and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.

3. Right-click on cmd in the search results for Programs, and select Run as administrator. Depending on your computer settings, you may be asked to provide an administrator password before you can continue.

4. A black box with a flashing cursor will open; this is the Command Prompt. Type “netsh winsock reset” and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.

5. Wait for the Command Prompt to run through the reset. Once it’s complete, you’ll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.

6. Restart your computer to finish.

If the information was helpful, remember to mark (Accept as Solution), and give a KUDO, this will help others with same problems to find the solution and solving their problem as well. Thanks! 

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★