Acer Es1-431 bios update through fn+esc?

Options
cjalano
cjalano Member Posts: 4 New User

hi im just wondering if there's

a possible way to flash bios using the method of

fn+esc + power button in this model

my laptop only hangs on the acer logo

i installed a windows 10 64bit on legacy mode

but i accidentally load the bios to default

when i turn on the laptop it said

no bootable devices

after that it only hangs on the logo whats so ever

it does not enter the bios anymore

i tried the memory card and hdd in other units and its working fine

can someone please help me

where can i download a .fdd file for this unit

also in the support download link... they only support windows base flashing bios

my unit is ES1-431-C5AF

SNID:***

please email me @ *** if you find any solution anybody Smiley Happy

thanks

[edited for privacy - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• cjalano
    Options

also does anybody have a original acer windows 10 backup using acronis with this.. maybe it will work thanks

• cjalano
    Options

i also tried removing everything including cmos battery can somebody please help me

theres no .fd file or bin file in the official download bios only exe with no fd or bin file sorry for my bad english

• cjalano
    Options

no need anymore i found it on the official version 1.15 its ok na after crisis mode thanks even if nobody bother to comment here haha

• Vibrioidsauce57
    Vibrioidsauce57 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hello friend, could you solve your problem? To me it happened the same and I do not know how to solve it please help me Smiley Sad
  • Mj3
    Mj3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Sir help me how? Parang pinoy po kayo? Hang or freez acer logo
  • vhunter77
    vhunter77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have the same problem with the same make and model and I was able to solve it.

As per the thread starter said you need to download the V1.15 as it contains all the necessary file and instructions on how to flash the bios.

1. Go to acer website and put in the SIND number of the laptop and from the bios option download the the version 1.15.

2. Extract it and from the downloaded file you will have a Crisis folder and from there you will have a word document with instructions on how to flash the bios.

Hope this helps.

• SPECTRANCT
    SPECTRANCT Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    How can i solve the issue with my pc complaining no bootable device after updating the bios