Acer E5-575G-55KK Laptop WiFi connection Issues

snaveen
snaveen Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have recently bought the Acer E5-575G-55KK Laptop. The problem is i cant able to connect to my home WiFi. It is not at all detecting my SSID. I am using D-Link 2570U Modem. Except my Laptop everything is connecting good. I have tried all the below mentioned ways.

1. Tried Rebooting the Modem.

2. Tried uninstalled the WiFi Driver and installed Again.

3. Used Updated driver from ACER Website.

4. Cleared the Power saving option from the configuration setings of Qualcomm QCA 9377.

5. Even changed the Values of Wireless Mode in Wifi Adapter settings.

6. Tried the Band settings also 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.

7. At last i did complete Resetting the whole Lap once to sort this. But No luck

Initially it did connect but it disconnected after some hours. Now i can able to connect only through LAN that too after sometime once i plugged. 

Any Help.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer

Hi,

Could you please tell us the driver version and the OS, in the mean time try switching to either Opendns or Googledns.

Open DNS Address: 208.67.222.222  for Primary 208.67.220.220 for Secondary

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Assuming it's Win10, try ignoring your neighbours' wifi,

Go to Settings, Network &Internet, WiFi, Manage known networks and click other networks unkown to you, select ignore.

• snaveen

OS is Win 10 64 Bit

Driver Version is: 12.0.0.278 (Released 23/08/2016)

I have only my Wifi in the Manage Known Networks.

How to try the DNS method?.

• brummyfan2

Hi,

If you have macaffe AV installed, just remove it temporarily.

Open Network&Sharring centre(right click WiFi icon in taskbar), click your WiFi, click Properties, highlight Internet Protocol Version 4, click Properties, select the radio button for "Use the following DNS address...

Capture.JPG

• snaveen

Hi,

As per the steps, I did the same, But i couldn't get the WiFi connected. I have tried both open dns and Goggle DNS. No luck...

• brummyfan2

Hi,

Go to Device manager, right click WiFi card, Properties, in driver tab uninstall the driver and reboot, let windows install the driver. Please make sure you back up the current driver, in case you need it later.

EDIT: Could you please check whether in IPV4 Properties, the radio button selected for "Obtain IPS address automatically".

• snaveen

Hi.

I have tried all the steps which you have mentioned like uninstalled the Driver and restarted But as soon as i started, The Wifi itself identified as Qualcomm Driver and updated it. But still I am not able to connect through WiFi. I'm seriously fed up connecting through WiFi. Any other solutions?...