Acer E5-553G kept using the integrated GPU (512MB) and ignored the dedicated GPU (2GB)

Opciones
jmambu
jmambu Member Publicaciones: 1 New User
editado marzo 2023 en Archivo del 2017

Hi,

It seems my laptop, ACER E5-553G, don't use the dedicated 2GB GPU. Here's a screenshot while playing CS GO.

I only get like 20-30 FPS on medium settings which is quite bad.

Untitled.jpg

screenshot.jpg

can anyone help?

Respuestas

• k10pune
    k10pune Member Publicaciones: 1 New User
    Opciones

Hi, Even I'm using E5-553G , the description says R7 graphics for my Acer but checking AMD Radeon settings say R5 graphics.

In any case, hiw did you get the first setting page? I don't have the option of turing On/Off the dual graphics.

Also, can you run GTA-V without lag?

Thanks.

PS: sorry i cannot answer your question directly and in turn bothering you with my queries.

• Kiddo669
    Kiddo669 Member Publicaciones: 1 New User
    Opciones

You have the same problem with me...In youtube,I saw a review maker play csgo and dota 2 in high setting with 25-40 fps...It quite sad when i cant get the same result using the same laptop

• iOSatya
    iOSatya Member Publicaciones: 3 New User
    Opciones

WE got the same problem. Me my self using E5-553G F79R ( FX Version ) playing CSGO no matter what setting it is always fps set to about 40. try to update via radeon settings. your VGA driver will change to

R8 M445DX = R7 M340, because R8 isn't supported anymore on AMD. There are some improvement 40 fps - 50 fps

• emerald_durra
    emerald_durra Member Publicaciones: 2 New User
    Opciones

What Radeon Setting's version did

have now?

• emerald_durra
    emerald_durra Member Publicaciones: 2 New User
    Opciones

today is July,have u fix it yet?cause i got the same problem with my laptop,please share with me