Acer Aspire e15 e5-573g-56rg

Options
joshuafel87
joshuafel87 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I am new to this egpu community. So any help or advice is appreciated. I have read through many of the forums here and other websites.  The notebook system that I have is Acer Aspire e15 e5-573g-56rg the system is an i5-5200u a GeForce 940 with 4gb dedicated VRAM and 12gb or ram. I have a exp gdc beast v8.0 with the ngff / m.2 a key interface, a 500w power supply, and an Evga Geforce 670 ftw 2gb ram. I'm pretty sure that I have connected everything correctly. The system boots up correct in the UEFI bios. When I look in the device manager I do not see the graphics card in the (other devices) (system devices) or (display adapters). So, I am assuming the system does not recognize the card. Although the power supply is running, the graphics card fan is spinning, and LED light on the dock is glowing. If I turn off the (GPU system) device manager does scan and reload. So, I think is can detect when the system is turned on and off. Does this mean the systems are communicating? Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get the system to first recognize the external?