Acer Aspire E15 bunch of issues

Options
theonlyjenn21
theonlyjenn21 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
So I've only had this laptop for a little over year as I got it for Christmas of 2015. I have never dropped it or spilt anything on it and no viruses. My laptop came with Windows 10 and I've just let it update when it needs too. I think last week it started to act up. I had shut it down and when I went to turn it on again it would do the loading spinning circles (sorry the description is ***** lol) but freeze, then when it would give me the advanced troubleshoot and my only options were to restart my computer again or to wipe it. Nothing else would work so when I'd restart it would just freeze again and wiping my computer (even the keeping my files) was not really my first jumping option because I use steam and didn't really want to install all of my games again but anyways I told my mum about it and she tried restarting it and it magically worked and was fine. However for some reason I could no longer wirelessly connect to anything wifi, Bluetooth anything. It would say there were no wireless connections available. I had spent a good 3 or four days trying different things around the internet and to my luck nothing so I bought an Ethernet cable and went on with my life. Then yesterday my computer was fine and everything and I turned it on and it won't start up again. So I (wo)maned up and was like well okay you know I have a wired connection now I guess it won't be the end of the world if I have to re install my games. So I started the keep my files and reinstall Windows option and I think this may have frozen too, it has only been an hour or two for the installing windows part and it is only at 1% but the thing that makes me think it's frozen is that my computer is making no sounds, sort of like it's off. I don't know but it doesn't seem like it's doing anything, I have a wired connection and I know my laptop has the requirements for windows 10 because it came with it. I'm gonna let it go all night and won't stop it but I just want other opinions on my other issues like the wifi or not starting up so yeah. Thank you in advance