10/20/2015 purchase date system says out of warranty. Less than 1 year...help.

jnbudnick
jnbudnick Member Posts: 3 New User

System says I am out of warranty and has a date of 9/29/15 but my receipt shows purchase 10/20/2015. Cannot reach a live person. Any number or email to reach a live person for support if system thinks I am out of warranty?

Jen

Best Answer

• jnbudnick
    Answer ✓

You cannot chat or speak on the phone with an Acer support professional if your SNID is mistakenly listed as "out of warranty". You can only be sent to a 3rd party who will help you for a fee. (extremely frustrating)

After several tries, I finally found someone with the 3rd party provider who knew how to fix the "out of warranty" status. The first few attempts I was told they couldn't help me with the inaccurate warranty status because they don't work for Acer.

You have to go to the following site to upload your proof of purchase:

http://csapps.acer.com/pop

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

The following contact for Acer for support. Please let us know if you are able to contact support through the contact below:

Chat:

Chat with an Acer support professional.

Phone:

Dial 866-695-2237.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • jnbudnick
    Answer ✓

You cannot chat or speak on the phone with an Acer support professional if your SNID is mistakenly listed as "out of warranty". You can only be sent to a 3rd party who will help you for a fee. (extremely frustrating)

After several tries, I finally found someone with the 3rd party provider who knew how to fix the "out of warranty" status. The first few attempts I was told they couldn't help me with the inaccurate warranty status because they don't work for Acer.

You have to go to the following site to upload your proof of purchase:

http://csapps.acer.com/pop

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Please PM the serial number so we can look in our system.

I apologize for the inconvenience you are having.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.