Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aspire e15 start es1-512 wifi driver

Highlighted
New User

Hi all,

I bought a laptop that did not boot up, as the laptop said (no bootable device) I checked it then replaced the hard drive and loaded windows 7 home premium that I had.

All loaded fine but when I tried to connect to the internet I needed to get a wireless driver, when I put the details into the ACER info page it says that it had windows 10 installed when new and the driver wont work for operating system I have installed.

Can anybody tell me please what driver I can use for windows 7 or send me a link as I can't connect to the internet to continue the rest of the installation.

I take it that I can copy the driver file to a memory stick and the load it onto the ACER and install.

thanks in advance, hopper350

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to highlight a user that joined the Community just 3 months ago and in that short amount of time has already authored more than 25 solutions and ranked up to Valued Contributor. Congratulations Flx, keep up the good work!

Total Posts Written: 345
Total Kudos Received: 78
Solutions Accepted: 26

Flx
Valued Contributor Flx

Valued Contributor