Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bluetooth disappeared on Aspire E 15, E5-575G-53VG.

New User

I was using my bluetooth mouse when all of a sudden it quit working.  It's not the battery.  I went to settings to remove to mouse from bluetooth devices and then "find" it again.  But in the middle of removing the mouse from bluetooth settings, all of a sudden my entire bluetooth disappeared.  Twice I restarted the computer, looked for bluetooth, and couldn't find it both times.  Please send help!

1 REPLY
Acer Crew

Re: My Bluetooth disappeared on Aspire E 15, E5-575G-53VG.

Make sure Airplane mode is not enabled or on because that will also disable Bluetooth as well as wifi. If that is not the case, here is a link that you might find helpful: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/bluetooth-icon-missing-in...

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to highlight a user that joined the Community just 3 months ago and in that short amount of time has already authored more than 25 solutions and ranked up to Valued Contributor. Congratulations Flx, keep up the good work!

Total Posts Written: 345
Total Kudos Received: 78
Solutions Accepted: 26

Flx
Valued Contributor Flx

Valued Contributor