Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acer e5-573

Acer e5-573

New User

Acer e5-573

from last two days my laptop is not recognizing battery , it sometimes starts and some times not on AC supply. if it starts then battery is not charging beyond zero percent.
can anyone help!!?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
ACE Pathfinder

Re: Acer e5-573

Hi,

Disconnect from mains(remove AC adapter), follow the instructions in the video, once you finished leave the laptop to rest for a while before starting again.

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset

New User

i tried but it dint work

i pressed it for 10 secconds and  started laptop it dint help

is there any other alternative?

Highlighted
ACE Pathfinder

Hi,

It could be a bad battery or the faulty adapter, only way to check is to send it for a Service to Acer service centre in your region or get it checked by a technician in a local repair shop.

Announcements
Get exclusive gaming insights, expert advice, and more. Enter the Training Room and leave the competition behind.

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

Join me in congratulating Acer-Jose who is our new Acer Community Administrator.  José will be working to ensure the Community is the great place for friends and finding the solutions Acer’s global customers are seeking.  Congratulations José!

Acer-Jose
Acer Community Manager Acer Community Manager

Acer Community Manager